Why use TinyCAD ?
- Simple Windows standard operation.
- Clear schematics print well.
- Netlist export to Protel format.
- Multisheet schematics for big projects.
- Runs on Win98 thru Vista.
- Exceeds productivity of some big-name commercial editors.
TinyCAD has a great user feel with intelligent wire
management during placement and dragging.
Get a Stable Version
The TinyCAD V2.80.02 production release is very stable.
TinyCAD is open source and under active
development, with bug fixes and improvements in progress. Linux/Wine
compatibility is good since JET database operation is now only optional.
Library Files Available
When you install VeeCAD you get a number of TinyCAD libraries providing well
drawn symbols of popular part numbers. You can get these files by
downloading the free version.
- To avoid duplicate component designators, name parts on sheet 1 as R101..R102 etc and on sheet 2 as R201..R202 etc.
- To join nets across sheets, use same net name with Power symbols or net Labels.