- just wanted to say how great VCad is! I've recently started
building guitar stomp boxes / synth units (PG 2005-11-22)
- Just a quick e-mail of thanks. VCad is fantastic - well
done !! (JC 2005-10-14)
- I have started using VCAD and I like it very much.
- Your program Vcad is a God-send (S2 2005-07-29)
- First of all, a "Big Thank You" for this VCad tool; it is
versatile, easy to use and unique. Per your recommendations I'm using
TinyCAD for schematics and VCad and that's a perfect association. (CH 2005-07-25)
- thank you for vcad, i found it today in the net and this is
exactly what I have been looking for for years. (CZ 2005-02-20)
- I just began using VCAD and am very impressed with its capabilities.
- After just one day of following the help files for VeeCad and TinyCad, I
can say I am hooked on both products. (MM 2009-01-14)
- I use your Veecad for my hobby. I find it useful for turning out a
Vero-board quickly. I now have an extensive library of component symbols, both
in TinyCad and Veecad... This program is intuitive, quick to learn and produces
the results I want. (JB 2009-05-22)
- Finally, an easy and free way to design stripboard prototypes on the computer.
Itís a Windows app, but Iím using it with no problems in CrossOver for Mac,
and it should work with Wine on Linux as well.(Gregorious' Blog)
I ran veecad under wine in linux. Command line is wine <name of .exe>. Flawless.
..I am a retired engineer. I now have time to persue my hobby (electronics).
I just want to congratulate you on a great little programme" VeeCad", very
effective and easy to use. I don't know what I would do without it now, find
myself using it more and more. Well Done!
Roger, VeeCAD is...superb, fantastic, just what I've been wishing for. I think
I'm very late to the party but I'm awfully glad I got there! I will be
purchasing the paid version--not because I need the paid benefits, but because
the free version is worth the price, and then some! Thanks for a job Well Done.
Hi Roger, I have been using the free veecad for a few projects before buying,
and it is just what I have been looking for. I make prototype electronic
gizmo's for the horticultrial business, many of them have to be tried out on
the site and most times modified, before finally making a pcb, and VeeCad makes
the job so much easier. Some of the footprints are special and most times have
to be made up, which is easy in VeeCad.